We do things a bit differently, and that's the way we like it!
- 2018 AGM Agenda
- 2017 AGM Minutes
- 2017 AGM Accounts Report
- 2017 AGM Audit Committee Report
- 2017 AGM Buoyage & Infrastructure Report
- 2017 AGM Environment Committee Report
- 2017 AGM M&FC Report
- 2018 Summer Meeting Agenda
- 2017 Summer Meeting Minutes
- 2017 Summer Meeting Henry Fielden Legacy Report
- 2017 Summer Meeting Police Report
Blakeney Harbour is, simply, unique. As a National Nature Reserve it offers unparalleled wild charm matched with enviable public access that in turn takes place side-by-side with the areas traditional shellfish and fishing activities.
The Harbour is the centrepiece of the local economy and attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors annually.
It is the job of the Trustees, the Associations members (both individual and corporate) and its many donors to maintain a safe and managed environment which preserves this uniqueness.
Our objects contained in our constitution are:
(1) the maintenance, improvement, protection and conservation of the Blakeney Harbour for the benefit of the public including all users of the Harbour and the communities of Blakeney, Morston, Stiffkey and Cley.
(2) the advancement of education through the provision of advice and information to the users of Blakeney Harbour and the communities of Blakeney, Morston, Stiffkey and Cley relating to the Harbour and its surrounding areas.
(3) the promotion of public safety and the prevention and deterrence of crime in and around Blakeney Harbour.