Membership Application


Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate
Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year.
Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

In order to Gift Aid your donation you must tick the box below:
Gift Aid - YesGift Aid - No

I want to Gift Aid my donation of and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to:

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify the charity if you:
• Want to cancel this declaration
• Change your name or home address
• No longer pay sufficient tax on your income
and/or capital gains
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional
rate and want to receive the additional tax relief
due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid
donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or
ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax

Your Details

Before submitting the form below, please make a bank transfer to TSB: Sort code 30-94-34 Account No: 21707768 and then press the send button below. Please use your SURNAME as a reference if paying direct to the bank.

If you would like to pay by standing order you have to send the standing order form by post. To do this please print the standing order form HERE and return to the address on the bottom of the form.